Electric Strike for Starwheel/Interlocking Exit...
**SAME AS HES 9800-630**
7800 Electric Strike is designed for use with Adams Rite rim exit devices with a Starwheel/Interlocking latchbolt (8700, 8800 Series, EX88). For use in aluminum, hollow metal or wood applications.
This non-handed, low-profile, surface mounted electric strike features an ultra-compact design and adjustable stainless steel keepers with over 1,500 lbs [680.4 kg] of holding force in fail secure mode. Internally mounted dual solenoid operates on 12 or 24 VDC power. Provides electrical remote control, allowing door to open without actuation of the exit device.
• Field selectable, dual voltage, 12 or 24 VDC
• Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
• Strike Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 9" x 9/16" deep
• Faceplate Not separate 1-3/4" x 9-1/64" x 9/16"
• Spacer Plates included to accommodate varying door gaps.
• Current Draw 0.45A at 12 VDC / 0.25A at 24 VDC
• Screws for wood applications not provided
Picture is representation of product and may not be actual image of product.