To view current stock and costs you
must be a member and sign-in.
The Trilogy® Networx™ Expander extends the coverage area of a Generation 2 Series AL-IME2 Gateway to Trilogy Networx Locks within a PC network, allowing greater distances for the placement of up to a maximum rated capacity of 63 Networx locks per Version 2 Gateway.
• Maximum of 7 AL-IME-EXP Expanders per one Version 2 Series Gateway (Addressed as one group)
• Gateway/Expander to Locks: Clear field range 500’. Typical indoor range, Networx 75- 175’; ArchiTech Networx 50 -125’. Note: Actual range varies with building construction.
• Gateway/Expander to Expander: Clear field range 500’. Typical indoor range, 75- 175’. Note: Actual range varies with building construction.
AL RADIO LINK
• 900 MHz GFSK
• 50 Channels
• 10 mW power output POWER
• Peak Supply Current: 650 mA
• Input Voltage: 5 - 6 volts AC
• Requires one(1) 6VAC External Power Supply ENVIRONMENTAL
• Operating Temperature: -20˚ to 60˚C (-4˚ to 140˚F)
• Storage Temperature: -40˚ to 85˚C (-40˚ to 185˚F)
• Trilogy Networx supported by Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS for centralized programming, database management and updates; free download available online. Optional Enterprise
Real-Time Processing Solution choice of Lenel OnGuard® or Continental CardAccess® Integration.
• Enclosure Size 4.5”H x 6.0”W x 1.94”D, 0.5lbs
Picture is representation of product and may not be actual image of product.