To view current stock and costs you must be a member and sign-in.
Interconnected Lock with Indicator...2-3/8...
Grade 2 Interconnected Lock -
Privacy Single Locking with Indicator - Latchbolt retracted by lever from either side. Turning inside thumbturn locks outside lever and displays “Occupied.” Operating inside lever, closing door, rotating inside thumbturn. To unlock from outside, remove emergency button, insert emergency turn (furnished) in access hole and rotate
• Supplied with an optional exterior escutcheon plate as standard
• Interior/Exterior Escutcheon 3-1/16 in. x 7-15/16 in. x 3/8 in.
• Standard door prep: 2-1/8 in. cross bore and 1 in. edge bore for latch hole
• 4 in. center of deadbolt to center of lock chassis
• Thru-Bolt Mounting
• Fits door thickness of 1-3/4 in. as standard
• Square Corner Faceplate as standard. 1-1/8 in. x 2-1/4 in
• Rose: 2-1/2 in. diameter
• ADA Compliant ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
• BHMA Certified ANSI A156.12 Grade 2
Picture is representation of product and may not be actual image of product.